Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I’m Claire, the face behind Bloom. I live smack-dab in the middle of the United States in Omaha, NE. A Project Manager at a multinational telecommunications corporation by day, blogger and media lover by night.
When this space was created in 2014, it was to inspire those who are also in that weird, middle, almost limbo, part of life. A part of life where we are still growing, blooming, learning and making mistakes. You’ll find some of my thoughts, Do-It-Yourself projects (#DIYsWithClur), recipes, daily inspiration, and anything of the sort.
As of 2020, Bloom with Claire has evolved into not only a blog, but a digital media and creative agency – built to serve you. I’m here to help you “get the work done” and help your business bloom! As a business owner, your main responsibility is to focus on building your business. I can provide the technical work to help make that happen.
I want to be known for my determination to make things happen, and my openness toward those around me. Surrounding myself with like-minded people and making connections is what I’m all about. I hope to collaborate with other creatives, grow, and hopefully learn a thing or two in the process.
About Me Quick Hitter:
- Lover of music. Folk, EDM, Acoustic, Dance-Pop are some of my favs. Check out my Spotify here.
- Book nerd. Daughter of a librarian. Addicted to GoodReads.
- Coffee fuels my mornings. Starbucks only if I’m feeling financially responsible.
- Spin-class goer, yogi and (trying to be) runner. Health!
- Dog mom of Freddie. Corgi/gremlin.
Questions? Comments? Just wanna chat? Hit me up on my Contact page.